The USNWC is the place to enjoy the long holiday weekend at the Labor Day Celebration. A 5k and 15k trail race will kick off the festivities first thing in the morning, followed by a day filled with outdoor adventure, live music, and fun for family and friends alike. Be sure to stick around after the sun goes down for our popular Labor Day fireworks show along the banks of the lower pond.
For more information, please visit the Festival & Concert FAQs.
Friday, September 2, 2016
- 7:48pm – Whitewater Film Series – Chasing Niagara
Saturday, September 3, 2016
Sunday, September 4, 2016:
- 9:00am – Labor Day 15K Trail Race
- 9:20am – Labor Day 5K Trail Race
- 11:30am – Yoga
- 3:00pm – Cornhole Tournament
- 3:30pm – Terrace Access Opens
- 4:00pm – Kaleigh Baker
- 6:00pm – Trae Pierce & The T Stones
- 8:00pm – Robert Randolph & The Family Band
- 9:30pm – Fireworks
- Post Fireworks – Terrace Access Closes
2014 Video Recap:
Join us at The Terrace for a premiere view of the music and festivities during the Memorial Day holiday. The Terrace Access opens at 3:30pm and goes to the end of music, offering a catered meal, private cash bar, indoor restrooms, and exclusive viewing deck for ticket holders.
- Price: $45 per person
Cornhole Presented by UNEEK
Pick your partner and let the festivities begin in the USNWC’s Labor Day Celebration Cornhole tournament. Tournament check-in begins at 2:00pm. See festival map for location.
- Price: $30 per team
- Cornhole Rules