The USNWC is the place to enjoy the long holiday weekend at the Labor Day Celebration. The Labor Day 5k and 15k trail race will kick off the festivities Sunday morning, followed by a day of outdoor adventure, yoga, a cornhole tournament, and live music. Be sure to stick around after the sun goes down for our popular Labor Day fireworks show.
For more information, please visit the Festival & Concert FAQs.
Friday, September 1, 2017:
- 5:00pm – Labor Day Trail Race and The Dry Tri Packet Pick-up begins
- 7:00pm – Packet Pick-up ends
- Sunset – Whitewater Film Series
Saturday, September 2, 2017:
- 8:00am – The Dry Tri
- 11:00am – Aqua Rock Competitors Meeting
- 4:00pm – Aqua Rock Deep Water Solo Seeding
- 7:00pm – River Jam
Sunday, September 3, 2017:
- 9:00am – Labor Day 15K Trail Race
- 9:20am – Labor Day 5K Trail Race
- 11:30am – Yoga
- 2:00pm – Aqua Rock Deep Water Solo Women’s Final
- 3:00pm – Cornhole Tournament
- 3:30pm – Terrace Access Opens
- 4:00pm – Live Music
- 5:00pm – Aqua Rock Deep Water Solo Men’s Final
- 6:00pm – Live Music
- 8:00pm – Live Music
- 9:30pm – Fireworks
- Post Fireworks – Terrace Access Closes
Join us at The Terrace for a premiere view of the music and festivities during the Labor Day holiday. The Terrace Access opens at 3:30pm and goes to the end of music, offering a catered meal, private cash bar, indoor and outdoor seating, restrooms, and exclusive viewing area.
- Price: $45 per person
- Menu: Coming Soon
Pick your partner and let the festivities begin in the USNWC’s Labor Day Celebration Cornhole Tournament. Tournament check-in begins at 2:00pm.
- Price: $30 per team
- Cornhole Tournament Rules