Celebrate America and get outside at the USNWC‘s 4th of July Festival, a two-day celebration featuring outdoor adventure, yoga, live music, and spectacular firework displays. Musical performances on the Belmont Abbey Island stage will take place in the afternoon and evening of each day, followed by a stunning firework display over the world’s largest manmade whitewater river. Bring out your blanket or chairs, pick out a great viewing spot, and enjoy the show.
For more information, please visit the Festival & Concert FAQs.
Sunday, July 3, 2016:
- 11:30 a.m. – Yoga
- 1:00 p.m. – 4th of July Celebration Adventure Race
- 3:00 p.m. – Cornhole Tournament
- 3:30pm – Terrace Access Opens
- 4:00pm – Fireside Collective
- 6:00pm – The Congress
- 8:00pm – The Wood Brothers
- 9:30pm – Fireworks
- Post Fireworks – Terrace Access Closes
Monday, July 4, 2016:
2014 Video Recap:
Looking to enhance your Fourth of July experience? Join us at the Terrace Access Party for a premiere view of the music, festivities, and fireworks. The Terrace opens at 3:30pm and goes until the music ends, offering a catered meal, private cash bar, restrooms, and exclusive viewing deck for ticket holders.
- Price: $45 per person
- Terrace Access tickets are on-sale until midnight of Saturday, July 2nd, 2016
Join us at 11:30 am at the South Ridge for yoga during both days of the 4th of July. Participants will meet 15 minutes prior to practice times in Outfitters and will be led to South Ridge by the instructor. Practices are one hour in duration and are led by a certified yoga instructor.
4th of July Celebration Adventure Race:
It’s time to put your teamwork to the test in the 4th of July Celebration Adventure Race, a fun and challenging scavenger-type obstacle race for the entire family throughout the USNWC’s property. Teams must start together, complete each obstacle/check point together, and finish together. A good team strategy will be necessary as obstacles can be complete in any order. The most obstacles/check points completed in the shortest time wins.
- Teams: Comprised of 2 to 5 members
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Note: Limited to 50 teams on a first come, first serve basis each day of the race
- Location: See festival map
- Time limit: 60 mins
- Course Maps will be handed out at the start of the race
Cornhole Presented by Uneek:
Pick your partner and let the festivities begin in the USNWC’s annual 4th of July Corn Hole tournament. The contest takes place outside of the Trail Center.
- Price: $30 per team
- Cornhole Rules