Flow, relax, and enjoy a day full of yoga, wine, kombucha, and more at the inaugural Flow Fest; blending elements of wellness and mindfulness in a natural outdoor setting. Practices will be held throughout a variety of times, locations, and disciplines including acro yoga, SUP yoga, and yoga paired with a guided hike through the trails. The day begins with the Wild Vine Trail Race and Yoga (on the South Ridge), followed by the Dynomite USA Climbing Competition and SUP Yoga (on the Catawba River). Stick around all afternoon and into the evening for live music from the River Jam Stage.
Friday, September 21, 2018:
- 5:00pm -Packet Pick-Up for Wild Vine begins
- 7:00pm -Packet Pick-up for Wild Vine ends
- 7:00pm – River Jam
Saturday, September 22, 2018:
- 9:00am – Guided hike & yoga
- 9:30am – Wild Vine Half Marathon Trail Race
- 9:30am – Morning Power Flow Yoga
- 10:30am – Guided meditation
- 11:00am- All Levels Flow Yoga
- 11:00am – Wild Vine 5K Trail Race
- 11:00am – Dynomite – USA Climbing Comp
- 11:30am – SUP Yoga
- 12:30pm – Acro Yoga
- 4:00pm – Dynomite – Citizen’s Climbing Comp
- 7:00pm – Live Music
- 9:00pm – Live Music
Wine and Kombucha Sampling Information:
Yoga practices will be held a various locations and times throughout the day, and will feature multiple disciplines including acro yoga, SUP yoga, and yoga paired with a guided hike through the USNWC trail system. Practices are one hour in duration and are led by a certified yoga instructor. More information and details on the USNWC’s Yoga Series can be found here.
SUP Yoga offers guests the chance to take their yoga practice to the water atop stand-up paddle boards. Practice will be led by a local certified instructor on the flatwater of the Catawba River. There is no charge for SUP Yoga if participants bring their own equipment (SUP board, PFD, and paddle). If equipment is needed, it will be provided by the USNWC with the purchase of a Single Activity Pass, a Day Pass, or a Season Pass on a first come, first serve basis (SUP Yoga is limited to 15 participants). Please check in at the Kayak Center to reserve your spot 30 minutes prior to the start of the practice.
Additional Event Info:
- You are responsible for your own safety at all times and you must exercise extreme caution during your visit due to the inherently dangerous activities and elements at the USNWC.
- The USNWC does not allow coolers or outside food and beverage. All bags are subject to search.
- The USNWC is a smoke-free facility. This includes electronic cigarettes and vapes.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel live music performances.
- Please visit our Festival & Concert FAQ for venue guidelines and additional information.