Kick off the autumn season with us at Fall Festival. This year’s festival features Cider Sampling and the always entertaining and exciting BYOB (Build Your Own Boat) Competition, where participants create their own river-worthy vessels and put them to the test with a trip down the whitewater competition channel. Take part in The Scrambler Obstacle Trail Race, a yoga practice under the trees, or Neptune’s Revenge, the USNWC’s band new nighttime boatercross showdown, all while enjoying the sights and sounds of one of our final musical performances of the year.
Friday, October 5, 2018:
- 4:00pm – BYOB mandatory check-in, boat drop off, float test, and style judging begins
- 5:00pm – The Scrambler Obstacle Trail Race Packet Pick-up
- 6:30pm- Yoga
- 7:00pm – The Scrambler Obstacle Trail Race Packet Pick-up ends
- 7:00pm – Neptune’s Revenge Boatercross
- 8:00pm – BYOB mandatory check-in, boat drop off, float test, and style judging ends
- 8:00pm- Film Series
Saturday, October 6, 2018:
- 9:00am – The Scrambler Obstacle Trail Race
- 9:30am- Yoga
- 11:00am – Yoga
- 12:00pm – BYOB Competition begins
- 4:00pm – BYOB Competition ends
- 7:00pm – Live Music
Cider Sampling Information
- Coming soon.
Additional Event Info:
- You are responsible for your own safety at all times and you must exercise extreme caution during your visit due to the inherently dangerous activities and elements at the USNWC.
- The USNWC does not allow coolers or outside food and beverage. All bags are subject to search.
- The USNWC is a smoke-free facility. This includes electronic cigarettes and vapes.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Please visit our Festival & Concert FAQ for venue guidelines and additional information.