Zipline and Dine offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a unique dining experience in the outdoors, followed by a trip through the treetops along portions of the USNWC’s Canopy Tour. The evening begins with a multi-course, chef-curated meal fireside at the Ridge Pavilion. After dinner, guests will traverse through the trees via a course of five different zip lines and two roped bridges before rappelling down alongside the Catawba River.
For more information, please visit the Adventure Dining FAQ.
- Select your date below and then desired time to register online or call 704.391.3900 to register by phone.
- Registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of your chosen event date.
- Check in at Lower Guest Services at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your Adventure Dining program.
- Prior to the zipline excursion, a chef-curated, fireside dinner awaits guests at the Ridge Pavilion.
- Dinner will take place in a non-traditional location, limiting our ability to cater to particular dietary restrictions. Those with dietary restrictions are urged to check the menus before selecting their specific date.
- Craft beer and wine options will be available for purchase.
- Closed toe shoes are required. We recommend for participants to wear comfortable and active clothing for the zipline portion of the evening. Because of the harness, long pants may be more comfortable than shorts. If you wear glasses, we recommend to secure them with a strap.
- Price: $75 per person.