Zipline and Dine offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a unique dining experience in the outdoors, preceded by a trip through the treetops along portions of the USNWC’s Canopy Tour. The evening begins in the trees via a course of five different ziplines and two roped bridges before rappelling down alongside the Catawba River. After a short hike back, a multi-course, fireside, chef prepared meal awaits guests at the South Ridge. New culinary creations will be offered each week, with craft beer and wine options available for purchase.
For more information, please visit the Adventure Dining FAQ.
- Select your date below and then desired time to register online or call 704.391.3900 to register by phone.
- Registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of your chosen event date.
- Check in at OUTFITTERS at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your trip.
- Available Start Times:
- 6:00 p.m.
- 6:15 p.m.
- 6:30 p.m.
- Once you have checked in at OUTFITTERS, the zip-line excursions will last roughly 2 hours.
- Following the zipline excursion, a chef prepared, fireside dinner awaits guests at the South Ridge.
- Craft beer and wine options will be available for purchase.
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available; please select the appropriate option after picking a registration date.
- Price: $75 per person.