Paddle to Table offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a unique dining experience in the outdoors, preceded by a guided flatwater paddle down the Catawba River. Choose between flatwater kayaks or stand-up paddleboards before putting in and enjoying a sunset paddle along the banks of the USNWC. After a short hike back, a chef-curated meal awaits guests at the Ridge Pavilion. New culinary creations will be offered each week, with craft beer and wine options available for purchase.
For more information, please visit the Adventure Dining FAQ.
- Select your date below and then desired time to register online, or call 704.391.3900 to register by phone.
- Registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of your chosen event date.
- Check in at the Kayak Center at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your trip.
- Guests should wear clothes that they are comfortable with getting wet.
- Flatwater paddle on the Catawba River: 6:45 – 7:45 p.m.
- Chef-curated dinner at the Ridge Pavilion: 8:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- Dinner will take place in a non-traditional location, limiting our ability to cater to particular dietary restrictions. Those with dietary restrictions are urged to check the menus before selecting their specific date.
- Craft beer and wine will be available for purchase.
- Price: $55 per person.