Paddle to Table offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a unique dining experience in the outdoors, preceded by a guided flatwater paddle down the Catawba River. Choose between flatwater kayaks or stand-up paddleboards before putting in and enjoying a sunset paddle along the banks of the USNWC. After a short hike back, a multi-course, fireside, chef prepared meal awaits guests at the South Ridge. New culinary creations will be offered each week, with craft beer and wine options available for purchase.
For more information, please visit the Adventure Dining FAQ.
- Select your date below and then desired time to register online or call 704.391.3900 to register by phone.
- Registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of your chosen event date.
- Guests should wear clothes that they are OK with getting wet.
- Check in at the Kayak Center at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your trip.
- Flatwater paddle on the Catawba River: 6:45 – 7:45 p.m.
- Fireside dinner at the South Ridge: 8:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- Craft beer and wine will be available for purchase.
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available; please select the appropriate option after picking a registration date.
- Price: $55 per person.