Grab your gear and climb-on to the DYNOMITE Bouldering Competition at the USNWC Climbing Center, featuring bouldering problems for all skill levels. Competitors will vie for titles in various divisions. Taking place during Flow Fest, enjoy DYNOMITE with the afternoon full of yoga classes, workshops and a full day of activities.
- Date – Saturday, September 21, 2019
- Time – 9:00am – Citizen’s Bouldering Competition
- Pre-registration – Must register by September 19
- Competition Day registration – if available
- Note: Recover Brand shirts are only guaranteed to those who pre-register by September 16
- Note: Participants are responsible for bringing their own crash pads
- Note: This competition does not count towards USA Climbing standings
- 8:00am – Citizen’s Bouldering Competition Day-of registration and check in begins
- 9:00am – Citizen’s Bouldering Competition starts
- 12:00pm – Citizen’s Bouldering Competition ends
- 12:30pm – Citizen’s Bouldering Competition awards
Awards and swag will be given to the top 3 place male and female winners in various categories.
- Participants are responsible for bringing their own crash pads for these competitions
- Interested in volunteering? Please contact email@example.com.
- Whitewater Race Series Refund and Transfer Policy:
- Race Registration is non-refundable
- A 100% registration transfer must be requested 2 months (or more) in advance of race day via firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 50% registration transfer must be requested 1 month (or more) in advance of race day via email@example.com
- Registration transfers are only applicable to the same race the following year
- All purchased Whitewater Race Series add-on gear must be collected during packet pick-up. Items will not be shipped.
- If the purchased add-on items are unable to be picked up during packet pick-up, items will be held at OUTFITTERS for pick-up for one week from the date of the event (seven days)
- It is the participant’s responsibility to email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange pick-up
- After seven days, all unclaimed items will be donated
- Participants not present for awards may collect their award from OUTFITTERS within two months of the race date. Items not collected within this time frame will be donated.
- Items cannot be shipped
- Participants must email email@example.com to arrange award pick-up
- Typical parking fees apply
- All participants must sign the USNWC waiver before participating
- Locker rooms are located at the main USNWC River Center
- Event will proceed rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe by Competition Staff
- All guests are required to pay a $6 parking fee at the USNWC unless guest has an annual parking pass. Annual parking passes are available through the USNWC for $50
- Headphones, iPods, MP3 players, etc are illegal for the safety of all participants