It’s going to be a fun-filled day of sampling craft brews… looking to run before you sip? Kick off your morning with either the Recreational Heat or the Competition Heat of the Brew Dash 6K Trail Race presented by NoDa Brewing Co.. After working up a sweat on the trails, you’ll be ready for a nice cold craftie. Stick around for the 6th annual Brew Stash Bash, featuring live music and an impressive selection of the nation’s top craft beers, as well as a sampling of the USNWC’s local favorites.
- Date – Saturday, June 17, 2017
- Distance – 6K (3.73mi)
- 9:00 a.m. Competition Heat
- 11:30 a.m. Recreational Heat
- Course closes at 12:45 p.m.
- Pre-Registration – Must register before June 15
- $30 – Recreational Heat (this heat is NOT timed)
- $35 – Competition Heat
- $50 – Both Heats
- Race-Day Registration – if available
- $37 – Recreational Heat (this heat is NOT timed)
- $42 – Competition Heat
- $60 – Both Heats
- *Note: Recover shirts are only guaranteed to those who pre-register by June 11
Friday, June 16
- 5:00-7:00pm – Packet pick-up at NoDa Brewing Co.
- *Note: We encourage pre-registered runners to participate in the early packet pick-up to decrease race day lines
- *Note: “Race Day Registration” will be available during packet pick up
Saturday, June 17
- 8:00 a.m. – All race day registration and packet pick-up begins
- 8:30 a.m. – Competition Heat race day registration and packet pick up ends
- 9:00 a.m. – Brew Dash 6K Competition Heat begins
- 9:50 a.m. – Brew Dash 6K Competition Heat Awards
- 10:00 a.m. – Brew Stash Breakfast begins (Walk ups are not available)
- 11:00 a.m. – Recreation Heat race day registration and packet pick-up ends
- 11:30 a.m. – Brew Dash 6K Recreational Heat begins
- 12:30 p.m. – Brew Dash Recreational Heat raffle drawings (Must be present to win)
- 12:45 p.m. – Course closes (Water stops will be broken down)
- 1:00 p.m. – Brew Stash Bash craft beer sampling begins
Be sure to stick around for food, drinks, random prizes and awards as well as our 6th annual Brew Stash Bash Craft Beer festival.
Mustaches are highly encouraged but not required. A custom mustache mug will be given to the top mustache wearer in the Recreational Heat.
Awards will be given to the top three male/female finishers in the following age groups for the Competition Heat only:
Awards, provided by NoDa Brewing Company, will be given to the top three male/female finishers in the following age groups for the Competition Heat only:
21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-better.
- Interested in volunteering? Please contact the Race Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitewater Race Series Refund and Transfer Policy:
- Race Registration is non-refundable
- A 100% registration transfer may be requested 2 months (or more) in advance of race day via email@example.com
- A 50% registration transfer may be requested 1 month (or more) in advance of race day via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration transfers are only applicable to the same race the following year
- All participants must sign the USNWC waiver before participating
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers
- Headphones, iPods, MP3 players, etc are strongly discouraged for the safety of all participants
- Remain attentive and courteous at all times
- No pets allowed on the course
- Race bib must be visible and worn on the front of shirt to receive an accurate time
- See Course Map for water stop locations
- Participants must be present to accept awards. Awards will not be mailed
- Restrooms are located at the main USNWC River Center and the Pump House Biergarten
- Please note, there will be no restrooms located on course
- Locker rooms/showers are located at the main USNWC River Center
- Event will proceed rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe by the Race Director
- All guests are required to pay a $5 parking fee at the USNWC unless guest has an annual parking pass. Annual parking passes are available through the USNWC for $40
- The USNWC does not conduct trail rescues in the event of an emergency. Participants are encouraged to call 911 THEN notify event staff if an emergency is encountered.