Deep Water Solo is back with another opportunity to compete on this one-of-a-kind climbing complex. The USNWC’s Deep Water Solo complex features walls reaching heights of 25 to 45 feet, all cliffhanging over a 20 foot deep pool to catch climbers as they splash down after their route. This point-based competition is open to climbers of all ability levels, from the seasoned veteran to the first timer.
- Date – Saturday, September 1, 2018
- Time –
- Heat 1: 5:00pm – 7:00pm (capped at 50 climbers)
- Heat 2: 7:00pm – 9:00pm (capped at 50 climbers)
- Day-of Registration
- Interested in volunteering? Please contact the Race Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitewater Race Series Refund and Transfer Policy:
- Race Registration is non-refundable
- A 100% registration transfer must be requested 2 months (or more) in advance of race day via email@example.com
- A 50% registration transfer must be requested 1 month (or more) in advance of race day via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration transfers are only applicable to the same race the following year
- All purchased Whitewater Race Series add-on gear must be collected during packet pick-up. Items will not be shipped.
- If the purchased add-on items are unable to be picked up during packet pick-up, items will be held at Outfitters for pick-up for one week from the date of the event (seven days).
- It is the participant’s responsibility to email email@example.com to arrange pick-up.
- After seven days, all unclaimed items will be donated.
- All participants must sign the USNWC waiver before participating
- Participants must be present to accept awards. Awards will not be mailed
- Locker rooms/showers are located at the main USNWC River Center
- Event will proceed rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe by the Race Director
- All guests are required to pay a $6 parking fee at the USNWC unless guest has an annual parking pass. Annual parking passes are available through the USNWC for $50