Deep Water Solo is back with another opportunity to compete on this one-of-a-kind climbing complex. The USNWC’s Deep Water Solo complex features walls reaching heights of 25 to 45 feet, all cliffhanging over a 20 foot deep pool to catch climbers as they splash down after their route. This point-based competition is open to climbers of all ability levels, from the seasoned veteran to the first timer. Stick around and enjoy the live music, food, drink and fireworks at the USNWC’s Labor Day Festival.
- Date – Saturday, September 1, 2018
- Time –
- Heat 1: 5:00pm – 7:00pm (capped at 50 climbers)
- Heat 2: 7:00pm – 9:00pm (capped at 50 climbers)
- Day-of Registration
- Interested in volunteering? Please contact the Race Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitewater Race Series Refund and Transfer Policy:
- Race Registration is non-refundable
- A 100% registration transfer must be requested 2 months (or more) in advance of race day via email@example.com
- A 50% registration transfer must be requested 1 month (or more) in advance of race day via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration transfers are only applicable to the same race the following year
- All purchased Whitewater Race Series add-on gear must be collected during packet pick-up. Items will not be shipped.
- If the purchased add-on items are unable to be picked up during packet pick-up, items will be held at Outfitters for pick-up for one week from the date of the event (seven days).
- It is the participant’s responsibility to email email@example.com to arrange pick-up.
- After seven days, all unclaimed items will be donated.
- All participants must sign the USNWC waiver before participating
- Participants must be present to accept awards. Awards will not be mailed
- Locker rooms/showers are located at the main USNWC River Center
- Event will proceed rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe by the Race Director
- All guests are required to pay a $6 parking fee at the USNWC unless guest has an annual parking pass. Annual parking passes are available through the USNWC for $50