Fifteen woodland acres make up the Team Development Center (TDC), designed to provide cross-functional teams with a diverse, outdoor learning experience. Enhance your team’s production and performance in the workplace through an effective outdoor learning experience. TDC tailors programs to meet each organizations specific needs. The multifaceted programs provide the opportunity for your team to enhance skills in leadership, problem-solving and communication through the use of our Challenge Courses.
For more information on TDC or to book your experience, please call: 704.391.3900 ext. 206
- 24+ low element activities (2 – 12 ft.)
- 9 high element activities (up to 32 ft.)
- 100+ portable activities and initiatives
- AllSport Team Edition: Your AllSport experience is facilitated by a teambuilding professional with the goal of promoting team development and enthusiasm within your group.
- Half Day: 4 hour experience with a variety of low elements and team challenges.
- Half Day Plus: 4 hour experience with a variety of low elements and 1 high element.
- Half Day High: 4 hour experience with 1 low element and a variety of high elements
- Full Day: 8 hour experience with a variety of low elements and multiple high element challenges.
Important Documents & Information:
Uniting Teams Through Adventure, TDC Clients:
- Bank of America
- Charlotte Checkers
- Redbull Racing NASCAR Pit Crew Team
- Carolina’s Healthcare System
- Adams Outdoor Advertising
- PayStream Advisers