Whitewater Kayak Camp is a full day camp that will introduce your child to whitewater kayaking in a comfortable and safe environment through the guidance of our instructors. Starting off with basic boat control and building confidence, campers will progress through the week learning more advanced skills, such as rolling.
- Price: $400 per week
- We are now accepting camp deposits ($50 per camper, per camp) through May 1st.
- Ages: 10 – 18 years
- Camp Schedule:
- Optional Early Drop Off (Additional $50 fee): 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Regular Drop Off: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Camp Activities: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Camp Pickup: 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Fridays Parents’ Pass – Parents can purchase a Sunset Pass on Fridays to participate in activities with their child. There is no additional cost to the child if they are participating in camp that week. The pass is good for activities after 4 p.m. until close. You must receive the coupon from camp staff at the check-in table at 4 p.m. on Friday.
- An offsite whitewater kayak trip to a natural river will be available each week of camp for an additional fee. Registration for the offsite trip will happen at the beginning of the week of each camp. Due to the unpredictable nature of the destination rivers, the departure, return time, and day of the trip will vary week to week. This information along with scheduling and logistics are sent to parents each week
- Lunch Options – Campers may bring their own lunch and snacks, or purchase lunch through our Summer Camp Lunch Menu. Lunches can be purchased via the link provided in the camp confirmation email sent to you after registration. The Summer Camp Lunch Menu can be found here.
Step 1: Choose Camp Dates
- Available Dates:
Step 2: Payment
Option 1: Full Payments can be made by clicking one of the dates above, over the phone (704.391.3900), or in person.
Option 2: Deposits can be made over the phone (704.391.3900) or in person. Deposits are accepted until May 1st. Only full payments will be accepted after May 1st.
Step 3: Online Camp Form
After registering for camp, you will receive an email from the USNWC with a link to the Online Camp Forms. The Online Camp Forms including the following:
- Online Camp Form – This form includes health information, emergency contacts, friend requests, pick-up approvals, etc.
- Parent Packet – This PDF includes information you will need to know about summer camp regarding what to bring, a schedule, etc.
- Activity Waiver
Please complete and submit the Online Forms and Activity Waiver.
Parents are welcome to stay for our Yoga Series each Tuesday morning at 9:30 am.