EA 1 is priced at $30/student.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. School trip coordinator will need to decide which classes and/or activities in which you would like to participate.
- 1 Educational Adventure class from our EA Class List
- 1 Educational Adventure class from our EA Class List + 1 USNWC pass activity
- 2 Educational Adventures class from our EA Class List + 1 USNWC pass activity
- 1 Educational Adventures class from our EA Class List + 2 USNWC pass activities
2. For more detailed information about EA programs, classes and activities, please contact the Outdoor School: 704.391.3900 (Ext. 287) or email@example.com
3. Download the Waiver. All participants and chaperones must have a completed waiver, signed by a parent or guardian.
- Grades K-12 are eligible.
- Minimum of 15 students.
- EA programs run only on weekdays during the school year.
Prior to arrival at the USNWC, students will need to be split into teams of 30. The school trip coordinator must provide at least one (1) chaperone for every 20 students. Each team of students will be led by an USNWC Outdoor School staff member. Group size may vary during programs and activities.
EA programs vary in length. Please discuss the duration of your stay with our Outdoor School staff to decide which programs and activities will best suit your visit. Pass activity hours vary throughout the year, and are available on the USNWC Calendar.
USNWC PASS ACTIVITY OPTIONS
The following USNWC pass activities are available with EA I:
- Canyon Crossing
- Canyon Zip
- Canyon Jump
- Double Cross
- Adventure Course
- Ridge Jump
- Ridge Course
- Climbing Wall
- Obstacle Challenge
Please be aware that all of our activities have capacity limits and are subject to seasonal and weather closures which may limit the availability of a particular activity on the day of your visit. Also, note that each activity has an age or size qualifier. Our Outdoor School staff can help you determine suitable activities for your students.
book your field trip
To book or learn more about an Educational Adventure program, please contact the Outdoor School at 704.391.3900 (Ext.287).