Green River Revival
Join the USNWC for the third annual Green River Revival, a St. Patrick’s Day party taking place on Saturday, March 16. The celebration will kick off at 9 a.m. with the Color Me Green 5K, a trail race similar to the Color Run. At 1 p.m., watch as the whitewater rapids turn bright green in honor of St. Patrick’s Day, followed by live music by the Tim Reynolds and TR3 and the Mike Strauss band. The river will remain open to those eager to raft or kayak the green waters.
- Event: Free and open to the public
- Live music by the Tim Reynolds and TR3 and The Mike Strauss Band
- 9:00 a.m. – Color Me Green 5K
- 10:30 a.m. – Cornhole Tournament
- 10:30 a.m. – Beer Garden Acoustic Session from Mike Strauss
- 12:30 p.m. – VIP section opens until music ends
- 1:00 p.m. – River turns green and live music by the Tim Reynolds and TR3 begins
- 4:00 p.m. – Live music by the Mike Strauss Band begins
- 5:00 p.m. – Music ends
The Cornhole Tournament will take place on Belmont Abbey Island at 10:30 a.m., and will feature live, acoustic music from Mike Strauss. Pre-registration is recommended ($30 per team) as day-of registration will only be offered if space is available. First place winners will receive a pair of 2013 AllSport Season Passes; second place will receive two pairs of sunglasses by Smith Optics. Click here (fdf) for USNWC Cornhole rules.
Event VIP Passes - Sold Out
We are offering a limited number of VIP passes that allow you to experience the festival from a VIP section that provides an incredible view of the facility, one meal and access to a private bar (drinks included). Click here to purchase a VIP pass.
Color Me Green
Kick off St. Patrick’s Day at 9 a.m. with the Color Me Green 5K, a trail race similar to the Color Run. Participants are challenged to run through the trail system without being hit by splatters of green paint. Race details can be found here.