Since moving to Atlanta in 2014, the band has solidified its lineup with bassist/vocalist Eddie Speaker and is bringing its original blend of blood boiling, foot stomping, funky rock and roll across the Southeastern United States. Touring extensively in 2015, the band hit spots like Georgia Theatre, Terminal West, The Pour House, Visulite Theatre, Gypsy Sally’s in D.C., and made a run out West to Colorado last summer. This Winter/Spring look out for the Dank at Aura Music & Arts Festival in Live Oak, FL, as well as all of your favorite cities across the Eastern seaboard! #crankthedank
- When: Saturday, September 17th
- Time: 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Belmont Abbey College Island
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Weather: This event will proceed rain or shine