Based out of Charlotte, North Carolina, amiable country-rockers Amigo specialize in a winning blend of propulsive, Jonathan Richman/Doug Sahm-inspired rockabilly/roots rock and soulful, heartache-inducing folk-rock in the vein of Gram Parsons and the Band. A honky tonk dance band with a punk rock heart, the trio formed in 2012 around the talents of guitarist/vocalist Slade Baird, drummer Adam Phillips, and bass player Thomas Alverson. In 2014 the group set out on their first east coast tour in support of their Scott Solter- (Superchunk, the Mountain Goats) produced debut long-player, Might Could. – James Christopher Monger, Allmusic Guide
- When: Saturday, August 20th
- Time: 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Belmont Abbey College Island
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Weather: This event will proceed rain or shine