The Guest Experience Manager is responsible for the management of all Guest Services operations at the USNWC. This position has direct management responsibilities for the front desk/admissions operations, event/group planning, guest relations, recruiting and training of all guest services staff, guest inquiries and complaints, activities bookings and payments, phone operations, parking, security and establishing and maintaining guest services programs and standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the Guest Services staff creates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all guests.
- Responsible for the recruiting, training, scheduling and day to day management of all Guest Services staff
- Manages the ‘Admissions’ at Front Desk area and related financial transactions.
- Manages the Guest Experience Coordinator staff
- Primary oversight and coordinating role in hosting groups on site (glue for disparate parts, filling gaps, concierge).
- Serves as the “face” for the Center on an operational basis for the guest and primary liaison between the guests and the Center.
- First responder to guest complaints, issues, and needs.
- Manages the guest surveys and feedback process
- Coordinates communication between guests and USNWC.
- Primary responsibility for guest education, orientation, and other needs
- Coordinates with Facility Maintenance to maintain cleanliness and appearance of the Center.
- Assures that all Guest Services staff have in-depth knowledge of the products offered by USNWC.
- Acting as management liaison between all departments and Guest Services staff.
- Participates in staff meetings with the aim of improving the efficiency and overall quality of work in the Guest Services department.
- Creates training processes and executes point of sale training and troubleshooting for Siriusware and product knowledge.
- Maintains efficient operation of inbound calls.
- Contributes to the overall success of USNWC by promoting its mission with guests and fellow employees.
- All other duties and responsibilities that should be reasonably assumed to constitute Guest Services and allow for the execution of your role as manager of that department.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Hospitality, Marketing or related field.
- Previous management experience in guest services, customer service or the hospitality industry is helpful
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Comfortable with physically demanding duties
- Flexibility in schedule for varied workweeks; including nights, weekends, and some holidays.
Click here to complete the USNWC Employment Application, or submit resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org / mail to USNWC Attn: Human Resources, 5000 Whitewater Center Parkway, Charlotte, NC 28214. USNWC is an EEO employer and a smoke and drug-free place of employment. Pre-employment background check required. No phone calls, please.